The Highly Anticipated Pink Sands Club
Highly anticipated new luxury hotel, Pink Sands Club, has finally opened. It brings a new level of class and sophistication to the stunning Caribbean hideaway of Canouan Island, in the heart of one of the world’s most remote and inviting archipelagos, the Grenadines.
Pink Sands is exciting anyone with an eye on the Caribbean; a wonderful new hotel set on a gorgeous estate, offering unprecedented luxury in an alluringly pristine destination, it promises a true sense of escape from everything but extreme comfort and unfaltering service. They are determined to deliver an outstanding experience to guests whilst ensuring blissful exclusivity, and they are certainly on track to impress.
Canouan Island’s lush hills, ultra-blue waters and unspoilt beaches make up the Arcadian setting of the Pink Sands Club. Created from a grand dream, the ambition was to master a synthesis of old school class and elegance with a modern style and sophistication, whilst maintaining a sense of place. It is clear that the thought and artistry that has gone into this vision has been executed to absolute precision in the creation of Pink Sands, which has finally opened its doors to guests.
A boutique hotel with only 26 Suites & 6 Villas; the décor is ultra-glamorous and colonial in style, with coral arches, cream fabrics and cool marble bathrooms, complimented by state of the art features and cutting edge technology, which give the interiors a fresh and unique feel. Of course, the pink touches at every turn add a romantic twist, resulting in an intimate atmosphere that entirely befits the destination. Pink Sands has really upped the ante in a league of top-end Caribbean hotels and we can’t wait to send you there.
11 Highlights of The Pink Sands Club Experience
1. Every bed boasts a breath-taking view of the beautiful blue ocean.
2. Relaxing spa treatments in unique over-water palapas, which are only accessible by boat. Peacefully watching fish exploring the lagoon through the glass below is mesmerising.
3. Enjoy escorted jeep tours or guided hikes up Mount Royal for stunning views across the Grenadines.
4. Indulge in fresh seafood at beach house-style Lagoon Café, and then indulge in some sunbathing in one of the many secluded coves.
5. Take a luxury yacht out to discover beautiful nearby islands or explore the famous Tobago Cays.
6. Spectacular championship 18 hole Jim Fazio-designed golf course, with outstanding views across the Caribbean Sea. Take a sunset walk to the 13th hole, the most splendid view point over the island.
7. Infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck.
8. Wonderful gourmet cuisine at refined dining restaurant Juliet – sit out on the terrace for fabulous sunset views
9. With a spectacular coral reef off the coast, this is a wonderful spot for diving or snorkelling to spot colourful fish in crystal clear waters. Non-motorised water sports are included at the hotel.
10. Entirely personalised room ambience through state of the art technology. In room touch-screen tablets allow you to set your room temperature, request room, spa and golf services and control your discreetly mounted television inside a mirror, or your sliding door to reveal the breath-taking lagoon in the distance.
11. Complimentary children’s and teens’ clubs for 3 to 18 year-olds, promising a really relaxing break for a family holiday.