We want to share with you some of our honeymoon tips, we know that no two couple are the same and that is why we take the time to get to know you and plan your trip to tailor you, right down to every last detail.
- Think about what you both want out a honeymoon, the worst thing would be one person who likes to relax and ends up trekking for a week, or someone who likes being active and is stuck on an island – your first compromise in your marriage will be booking something you both enjoy. Plan it together.
- Plan in advance – you really don’t want to be stressing about the honeymoon a month before your wedding, you will have too much to do – think about booking something 8 months to a year in advance. This is often when the best prices are available too.
- Use a Travel Specialist, they’ve been there, they know the best rooms, if its romantic, what there is to do, what the food is like even down to what spa treatments are available, they know the best time of year and know how to get from A to B. Their knowledge can be invaluable when it comes to planning a honeymoon.
- Don’t try and do too much – we all know you want it to be a a trip of a lifetime, but it wont be if you try and pack everything in, take your time, relax, enjoy each other’s company and take time to reflect on everything that has just happened
- Do a mini-moon…. If going away for 2 weeks straight after is out of budget or seems too much stress with everything going on. Pack your bags for a little break, maybe to Italy or Dubai just to have a few days to relax before going back to work.
- Surprise your Groom/Bride – maybe extended it in secret by a few days, or plan that private helicopter trip, book a private island dinner or an upgrade to a suite. Keep the romance going.
- Think outside the box – Why not do something a little different. Combine a City with Beach, New York and the Bahamas or a desert experience in Dubai combined with an idyllic island experience in the Maldives. Or a Safari and beach break really is the best of both worlds.
- Try a Mega-moon. Take 3 weeks to a month to really create a honeymoon to remember. Explore the ruins of Mexico, then island hop through the Caribbean Islands, we recommend Anguilla and St Barths as the islands are all so different, you have a completely different and memorable experience on each one.
If you want to hear more about our stunning destinations, or to book a honeymoon, please call us on 020 7751 0880