St. Barths boasts 14 gorgeous white-sand beaches, all open to the public. Here are some of our favourite spots to relax and unwind of this glamorous island. Whether you prefer dazzling beach service from the Eden Rock ‘Beach Boys’ or to get back to nature by navigating down the tricky path to Saline Beach we have something for everyone. Here is our guide to the fabulous beaches of St. Barths:
Le Guanahani Beach
- Le Guanahani offers 2 beautiful beaches to relax and unwind on, with an abundance of waterspots activities and facilties to indulge in you might never want to leave! Our favorite being the submarine tour – guests can explore the marine life within the natural reserves of St. Barth from the comfort and security of the Yellow Submarine. The tour offers wonderful aquatic views and allows passengers to see the wreckage of a fishing vessel that lies beneath the sea, it is a unique experience not to be missed.
- This beach is accessed by a short but tricky path but it is well worth it! Saline is enjoyed by locals and tourists alike, with powder white sands and bright blue waters you can understand why it is often referred to as the heart and soul of St Barths.
- Colombier Beach tends to be one of the island’s more deserted stretches of sand as it can only be reached by boat from Gustavia or via a hike from Flamands Beach. Also known as Rockefeller Beach, Colombier is worlds away from the island’s bustling capital, with calm waters, good snorkeling and privacy.
St Jean Beach
- Eden Rock is located on this beautiful beach, with extremely attentive beach staff at Eden Rock, known as ‘Beach Boys’ you won’t have to lift a finger. They deliver the highest levels of service, anticipating guests’ every need from crushed iced cocktails to sun cream. The reef here is teeming with beautiful fish, and even turtles which you can spot whilst snorkelling in the warm Caribbean sea.
- Flamand Beach can have an impressive rolling surf during the winter months, it is where Cheval Blanc St Barths Isle de France is located. With powder white sands and lapping azure waters it really is the perfect place to spend an afternoon, basking in the sun.
If you would like to hear more about St Barths, or to book a holiday please contact us on 020 7751 0880.