When it comes to shopping, St. Barths is on the cutting edge, keeping up with the latest trends from Europe in fashion and art. The duty-free island overflows with luxury fashion, jewelry, apothecary and home décor boutiques; alongside shops filled with the most coveted brands, are wares from local artisans and designers. We want to share with you out top picks from boutique enclaves to high end fashion houses all located on this beautiful Caribbean Island. It really is a shopper’s paradise.
Eden-Being, Eden Rock St. Barths
- Many of the hotels house boutique shops with a dazzling array of new and up-coming designers. Our favourite hotel boutiques are ‘Eden-Being’ located in Eden Rock St. Barths hotel; a committed custodian of the artisan, Eden-Being supports local craftsmen of St Barths, authenticity and the most precise attention to detail are hallmarks of this stylish boutique and the pieces curated by Eden Being reflect this. From sculptors to watchmakers the talented local and global artisans produce pieces of singular beauty.
Boutique, Cheval Blanc St Barth Isle de France
- The Boutique located in Cheval Blanc St Barth Isle de France, features a curated selection of local and international designers as well as prestigious brands such as Pucci. The unique fashion show which occurs every lunch at La Cabane de l’Isle and every Tuesday evening at the White Bar, unveils the latest trends in a relaxed festive atmosphere. We would definitely recommend a this intimate boutique brimming with fabulous designs waiting to be discovered.
Ligne St. Barths, Route de Saline, Lorient
- This glorious shop embodies the pure spirit of St Barths, hand selecting ingredients from bountiful local resources, they have created a range of face care products which perfectly balance your skin and senses. The ingredients, essentially of natural origin, have been expertly selected due to their beneficial and refreshing properties, such as delicate frangipani flower, melon, sugar cane and mango butter, to name but a few.
- The port town of Gustavia is where all the high end shops are situated, Hermes and Louis Vuitton, to Bulgari and Chopard everything you would expect to find on Champs Elysées you will find in this charming Caribbean island. Expect to be dazzled with the best of the best of fabulous and cutting edge design and fashion
Terra Mandarine, St Jean
- Over the years Terra Mandarine has established not only a strong base of loyal clientele but also a collaborative relationship with many designers willing to go the distance to surprise even the most exigent clientele with special exclusive designs. We love the dazzling range of brightly coloured Camilla dresses and kaftans, they are perfect for a day trip to Gustavia, or lounging on the powder white sands of this gorgeous island.
If you would like to hear more about St. Barths or to book a holiday, please contact us on 020 7751 0880.